May Pitch Night

29 May

We’re having another Awesome pitch night at the Gladstone, on Thursday at 6pm! See all the details and RSVP at eventbrite. We’ll have 5 ideas vying to win $1000:

• Bum Notes
  • I Am Torontonian
  • Toronto Is Awesome
  • #teetertotter
  • commUnity T.O.

Hope to see you all there!

7 Responses to “May Pitch Night”

1. www.whois365.com March 10, 2014 at 8:58 pm #

Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out some
    additional information.

2. Tamie September 22, 2014 at 6:53 am #

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever
    before.

3. estrategia de posicionamiento seo September 24, 2014 at 1:03 pm #

It’s amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views
    of all mates about this article, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.

4. almasbabam.com October 3, 2014 at 1:03 pm #

Now what I really like in regards to the Ultimate Demon web site importer is
    that you needn’t separate sites by platform, you possibly can simply do a one massive scrape for all platforms in one go
    and import it all in one go as well. This works very differently to SENuke XCR for instance, where you have
    to run every of those scrapes individually after which do a person
    import after each one which is definitely very time consuming.

5. seo marketing October 5, 2014 at 4:03 am #

His other goal is to help educate the public about SEO marketing.

Also, ther are a lot of factors that caannot be
    controlled and search engines are ever-changing.
    What are the various types of Marketing Channels and how do they differ from Search Engine Marketing.

6. nozzles October 10, 2014 at 2:01 pm #

I read this post completely regarding the comparison of hottest and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable article.

7. Zippo lighter pung October 26, 2014 at 9:36 am #

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this
    site is truly pleasant.